Mermaid Tail Paper Craft
Does you or someone in your life love mermaids? This simple craft will leave you with a fun mermaid tail papercraft, complete with glittery scales and bright colors. Use it as a greeting card, decoration, or give it as a gift.
Download printable how-to guide here: https://bit.ly/06156pcdl
- Glittered light pink, light blue and light green cardstock
- Light pink, light blue and light green card stock
- 1/2” circle punch
- 2 jumbo wavy craft sticks
- 2 mini craft sticks
- Light pink or teal craft paint
- Foam paintbrush
- Hot glue/hot glue gun
- Carefully glue the bottom of your two wavy craft sticks to make a triangle, leaving just enough room on the open end for the 2 miniature craft sticks to fit across.
- Carefully glue the 2 miniature craft sticks across for the flat side of the triangle.
- Lay out a piece of scrap paper and paint your mermaid tail triangle and let dry.
- Use the 1/2” circle punch to punch out about 45 circle from a mix of your glittered and non glittered card stock.
- Starting at the bottom point of your mermaid tail triangle, start carefully gluing the circles or mermaid scales from the bottom till the top.
- Carefully cut out a mermaid fin for the bottom of the tail-like pictured, from your leftover glittered cardstock and glue to the back point of your mermaid tail.